- Unlawfully junk mail me to my personal (individual subscriber) email address.
- Ignore my notice before action replying that I obviously have too much time on my hands
- Get sued by me for £200
- Ignore that and get judgement against by default
- Ignore that and get bailiffs knocking on the door
- Pay a total of £295 including court and bailiff fees
- Then... Get this... JUNK MAIL ME AGAIN to same email address
Reach Recruitment Services Ltd
How dumb can you be?
My air-con can have a temperature set and aim for it. It has a wide range of ± a few degrees which I don't like. It is not setting tempe...
Broadband services are a wonderful innovation of our time, using multiple frequency bands (hence the name) to carry signals over wires (us...
For many years I used a small stand-alone air-conditioning unit in my study (the box room in the house) and I even had a hole in the wall fo...
It seems there is something of a standard test string for anti virus ( wikipedia has more on this). The idea is that systems that look fo...