They are referring to "engineering". That is it...
Latest things I tried...
- Change apple ID, so if any machines I forgot are trying to log in then they will not know new apple ID.
- Only have my Mac, Phone and Apple TV on the new Apple ID
- Turn 2FA back on
- Turn off home sharing, just in case
- Log off iCloud, just in case
- Again, confirm payment details, and actually buy a film on the Apple TV
Guess what - not helping. Still asking my iTunes password, around every hour, on play of episode, or rewind within it. Randomly will not even show episode with "unexpected error" requiring restart.
This is what makes pirating movies easier! If I pirated movies I would not have this hassle.