- The law says that for a corporate registration in the TPS we have to be sent an annual reminder.
- We were not sent an annual reminder (the TPS admit this).
- So the law was broken.
- As a result I did not know if still listed so I had to contact the TPS to confirm.
- Contacting the TPS has costs in paper, ink, envelope, postage and my time.
- Those costs were a result of the breach of not sending a reminder.
- The law says I am entitled to claim my costs for a breach.
I wonder if I need to sue OFCOM now. Probably safer to sue the TPS.