Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
- They want to break in to a data centre but there is iris scanning door security, so they blow the local substation?!?!
- Security staff have no access to data floor, WTF
- Door locks have no battery backup, WTF!
- Data centre has no UPS backup, WTF!
- Data centre has no generator backup, WTF!
- Substation takes out whole tri-state area by cascade failure, WTF!
- They wonder what has been stolen "Millions in company secrets". So they do an inventory to find whats missing, forgetting that data can be copied, WTF!
- They use an old mechanical stencil/ink-transfer type copy machine to copy a normal hand written sheet of paper. I am pretty sure they work using special paper to make the original.
- Part of the plot was that all iris scanners have a back door, but it was someones eye? If you did that it would be something you could print on a card not tied to a specific living person!
FFS, story is that the power was off so they could replace a server with another server to bug the internet. Arrrrrrrrrg!