Tuesday, 12 April 2011
Sonim XP2 Spirit No.6 for my daughter!
They are clearly designed to be used by construction works or miners or the like, but not minors perhaps. A 15 year old girl has proved a challenge. It is because she broke every phone I got her that I got the sonim, and even with her ability to break it, this has proved a good buy.
The only bad news has been the slow response of their support people, which I think we have got on top of now, and the slight build quality we have encountered which may just be bad luck.
1. Display fault on arrival (replaced by retailer).
2. Battery cover broke (replaced by sonim)
3. Stopped charging (replaced by sonim)
4. Case broke apart (replaced by sonim)
5. Arrived with cracked case, see pic (to be replaced by sonim)
I wonder how long this will last.